For your consideration is an 8" tall, cloth freckles doll, from 1948. This cute doll, is 8" tall. She wears a sweet, pink dress, underpants and bonnet. Her brown shoes are printed on her legs. She has red yarn hair. This doll is nice and clean. A great 1940's cloth doll, for any collection. I am Doll-lighted to Meet You!
This gorgeous wired bonnet is made from all antique laces and silk by a talented textile artist. It has rows of gorgeous lace and tulle with long silk ties. The ties have melting which gives it a more antique look. My DEP is a model for this beautiful bonnet and is not for sale. The bonnet is approx 8" across with a circular opening in the back and is somewhat adjustable. lease make payment within 24 hrs. Thanks!
On offer is a, 1946 Cloth Indian Doll with two faces. One side is asleep, the other side awake. This doll was a doll show winner in 1948 and has the ribbon from the show. This doll won, most unique. This 9" tall doll, is made of stockinette, with embroidered features. This doll has age spots as pictured. I am sure it is a OOAK handmade doll. A nice old cloth doll. I am Doll-lighted to Meet You!
Very nice early doll body made of muslin and stuffed with sawdust and kapok, has beautiful light tan leather arms with separately stitched fingers.
Wears antique socks with red stripes at the top.
Measurements: 17-1/2" long; Maximum of 5" across shoulders between arms; 2-3/4" thick front to back. Would make a doll approximately 21" tall when complete.
Excellent condition with typical but light age staining...
Wonderful early kid leather doll body with gusset joints and tinted bisque lower arms, so hard to find in this smaller size and condition.
This body came to me with a severely damaged early Kestner closed mouth pouty swivel head with bisque shoulder plate.
The body measures 12" long from top of upper torso to feet...
This is a marvelous French Belton has blue Paperweight eyes closed mouth with teeth showing, pierced ears and strung thru head. Has a third place ribbon from UFDC in Florida The body is really exceptional down to red lines on fingers. Today they are called Belton type because they where made for French Trade. This definitely has French type body
Quality is the watchword for this miniature French vitrine. Perfectly scaled for smaller fashion dolls - 12 - 15" (30 - 38 cm) - and made of the finest materials, this vitrine will certainly make a statement in your display vignette. Such small, elegant furniture items were typically sold in the high-end Parisian shops like Maison Giroux. Mlle...
Here are 2 beautiful sets of baby outfits:
1. Pale Green cotton dress with matching plastic lined panties. Size: armhole to armhole 10", top of shoulder to bottom 9", nice smocking, lace trim, sleeve elastic is gone. Back button/buttonhole closure. Lined panties have a ruffle on the back, plain front. Size: leg hole opening: 5", crotch to top: 8"
2. Romper with matching hat: Adorable gingham and white outfit. Snap opening on bottom. Leg size 6.5", crotch to top of romper - 10"...
Lovely 1850 Covered Wagon Pink Luster China Head on a cloth body with leather hands .
She has blue eyes and a sweet, closed mouth, almost smiling! She is a pink luster, has 10 black curls around her head, has no markings,
has 3 sew holes on her shoulder plate. She is on an early cloth body, possibly her's originally,with a very narrow waist and wide hips. She has leather arms, with separate fingers...
DOLL NOT INCLUDED....
Here is a beautiful baby bonnet in a pale blue. This is lined in white as the fabric is sheer. There are delicate white flying birds throughout.
This is adorable!
Trimmed in lace and has satin ties...
Here is a crocheted romper, jacket, hat and hoodie from the 1970s.
All in a nice pink color.
1. Set includes: sleeveless romper, hat and jacket. All in a muted pink, this has definitely been worn, nubs, some stretching of yarn. Size: from underarm to underarm - 9", top of shoulder to bottom of booty foot: 24". Small accents crocheted. One yarn tie is missing from booty.
2. Matching Jacket: button closure...
Here are 3 beautifully crocheted jackets and one hat from the late 1940s, early 1950s.
1. Sweet light green sweater - I don't know if this handmade or not, I think it's manufactured knit fabric.. Has buttons/buttonholes. Looks like it is pearl yarn. Size: flat - armhole to armhole: 7", top of shoulder to bottom - 8", arm length from underarm: 6"
2. Heavier weight yarn - box pattern, with hood, buttons, snap closure. Green speckled...
Here is a beautifully crocheted jacket, hat and booty from the 1970s.
Here are 4 beautifully crocheted hats and 1 booty from the 1940s-1950s. All have been used/worn.
1. Yellow bonnet/hat with yellow ties, scalloped design. Believe a pom pom is missing. Size, folded in half, bottom end to bottom end is 4"; bottom to top 5".
2. Off-white heavier wool bonnet/hat that has sides that reach the ear, 1 tie is missing. Size, folded in half, 7.5", bottom to top 5", including ear flap 8". Crochet trim.
3. Off-white/yellowish cap - with tie ribbons, Size: bottom side-...
Here are 2 beautifully crocheted jackets from the 1970s.
1. Soft white delicate yarn with a beautiful delicate crocheted trim. There are stains on the front and a pink stain on the back. A small hole on the back near the arm (can be repaired), 2 buttons/buttonholes. Size: armhole to armhole -flat - 10", top of shoulder to bottom hem -10", sleeve length from underarm to sleeve bottom - 7".
2. Off-white thicker yarn - has some nubs, buttons, buttonholes, Size: underarm to underarm - flat - 9";...
Offered is this factory original SFBJ bent limb baby body that even has its factory label on the back of the torso. Measuring 12" tall, it is suitable for a 4" size head that together would make a 15" or so doll. Neck diameter is 1.5" across.
Condition: Factory finish without repaint, age-related wear at finger tips and shoulder joints. Legs need to be restrung.
Offered is this large and perfect Kestner 148 shoulder head to make a 24" or so doll.
Her bisque is gorgeous and smooth, even-hued and not one imperfection to be found. her original brown sleep eyes are in their original set, have waxed lids and open and close easily. She has a replaced pate and wonderful auburn mohair wig which is striking against her complexion. Find her a kid body on eBay or just display her on your cabinet with a large hat as a head as she is pretty enough to st...
Great looking matched pair of panzer collar tab skulls. Round eyes and triangle nose Danziger style skulls. Silver wash finish is in near perfect and the pair are correctly magnetic. The posts on reverse are intact. Very n ice pair.