Cherub Antiques Gallery : Antique Cocktail Shakers, Nouveau, Deco, Washington DC
All Items : Antiques : Decorative Art : Ceramics : English : Pottery : Pre 1910 item #1356922
Cherub Antiques Gallery
Inquire for Price
Lovely Art Nouveau Doulton Lambeth stoneware vase. The bold, bulbous, baluster form with its upward-turned opening, is glazed in cobalt blue. Five large heart-form leaves with detailed relief beading are glazed in celadon. Additional leaves as well as pendant Art Nouveau foliates are glazed in light blue, gold and dark green. Impressed marks as well as workshop marks for Miss B. Harman, circa 1904. 11 1/8" H.
All Items : Antiques : Decorative Art : Ceramics : English : Pre 1910 item #1343462
Cherub Antiques Gallery
Inquire for Price
Doulton Lambeth bulbous, long- neck-form vase glazed in mottled blue tones. A series of Art Nouveau rosettes surrounded by glazed green heart-shape leaves are in relief. The florals sprout from a raised beaded stem. Impressed artist mark for Senior Assistant E. Violet Hayward. Impressed Doulton marks as well, along with number, circa 1904. 6 3/4" H.
All Items : Antiques : Decorative Art : Ceramics : English : Pottery : Pre 1910 item #1336126
Cherub Antiques Gallery
Inquire for Price
Stunning design and form! Large Doulton Lambeth Art Nouveau stoneware vase. The tall baluster organic form rises to a pinched neck that flares at its top. Glazed in mottled royal blue. Incised floral, foliate and interlaced details are glazed in green and golden tones with lighter blue upon flower heads. Signed with incised artist mark beneath for Louisa Wakely, circa 1902. 16 3/4" H.
All Items : Antiques : Decorative Art : Ceramics : English : Pottery : Pre 1920 item #1318923
Cherub Antiques Gallery
Inquire for Price
Pair Doulton Lambeth gilded circle ware vases. The overall spiral patterns are incised into the clay prior to firing. Gilding is then added along with enamel glazing. Banded foliates in relief upon a cobalt ground are above the spirals. Impressed artist mark for Lily Partington along with workshop marks circa 1910. 5" H. each