A beautifully crafted cuff by Los Castillo, ca 1950's. Ranked among the finest of the Mexican silversmiths, the Castillo brothers,Jorge, Miguel,Justo and Antonio, apprenticed at Las Delicias with William Spratling, until they formed their own company in 1939. Their designs are outstanding for their originality and the quality of skilled craftsmanship that characterizes them. The design of this piece is enhanced by the blue-green mosaic inlay which covers half the front and the top and bottom rims. It is appropriately hallmarked and in excellent condition. 1 1/2" at its widest, tapering to 5/8". Inside measurement: 6".