Fine Antique Decorative Arts by Estate Liquidations and Consignments
Home
 
Extremely Rare Guerlain Chamade Perfume Rosebud Stopper

browse these categories for related items...
Directory: Hidden: Viewable: Pre 1970: item # 1154896

Please refer to our stock # 7207 when inquiring.

Click to view additional online photographs
detail 1 detail 2 detail 3 detail 4 detail 5
detail 6 detail 7 detail 8 detail 9 detail 10


Estate Liquidations and Consignments
South Central United States
By Appointment Only
405-684-9922

Extremely Rare Guerlain Chamade Perfume Rosebud Stopper
SOLD

THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM ... it has not been used, or opened, although it is missing some of the original cellophane seal on the rosebud stopper, some old perfume stains are on the cellophane, and about 30% of the perfume has evaporated, leaving 70% of the original fragrance.

Extremely Rare CHAMADE GUERLAIN PERFUME in the ROSEBUD STOPPER BOTTLE. The only other bottle of this of which we are aware, sold not long ago at online auction for nearly $300 -- it was mint condition with the original box, and 15% perfume evaporated. We have given this beautiful, very desirable bottle a very competitive price, allowing for the condition of the original cellophane and the lack of a box.

It measures about 4-1/2" tall; states on the gold foil, winged label, "Chamade, Guerlain, Paris." The base has raised lettering to read: "Guerlain, Bottle Made in France." This Amphora Bottle was developed by Pochet Et Du Courval. It is a clear frosted bottle (flacon amphore) with the clear rosebud stopper; gold metallic thread wraps around the neck, securing the cellophane, exactly as it appeared originally. Original import/export label fell from the base, and can easily be reattached if desired, pictured. Condition as described above. $10 US Shipping includes insurance.



Page design by TROCADERO © 1998-2014 View Cart
Categories Shops Join Terms Critique Map Help