A A Antiques by Internet

ART NOUVEAU TRIANGULAR LOETZ DIASPORA BOWL, C1900

ART NOUVEAU TRIANGULAR LOETZ DIASPORA BOWL, C1900


browse these categories for related items...
Directory: Antiques: Decorative Art: Glass: Bohemian: Pre 1900: Item # 195446

Please refer to our stock # SA99 when inquiring.
A A ANTIQUES BY INTERNET
View Seller Profile
online
New York 11235
(718) 449 - 5223

Guest Book
 $550 NOW
$450 
DESCRIPTION: This shiny magnificent bowl has hammmered marked Sterling Silver hoop aroundthe base. You can see it. This piece is strong, heavy and solid. Good colors!!! AGE: ART NOUVEAU PERIOD, c. early 1900's. SIZE: W - 8", H - 2 3/4". CONDITION: Interiors worn =1%, the rest 99% is mint!!! COLOR: GOLD, BLUE, SILVER. NYS residents must pay a Sales Tax, except dealers.