We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
You have 3 days after the delivery of your item to notify us that you would like to return your item for a refund
After 3 days it is solely up to the shop as to whether we will accept your return.
If your items are damaged in shipment, follow “Damaged Item Procedure” Below
RETURN POLICY PROCEDURE
1. If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply contact me by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less Shipping and Handling.
2. I will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
3. You will ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
o The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
o We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
o The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance, unless agreed otherwise between the buyer and shop owner.
4. After the shop owner verifies the returned item is as originally sent, they will issue a full refund within 3 days in the same method it was paid for with.
ADDITIONAL RETURN POLICY INFORMATION
• This policy does not apply to items purchased on Layaway.
• Damaged items are handled separately as described immediately below.
DAMAGED ITEM PROCEDURE
• Please do not return items damaged in shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance.
• Damage claims can only be made on items shipped with insurance.
• All breakable items shipped must be insured NO exceptions
• To begin the process, please contact the shop owner and alert them to the damage.
• Claims should be made through the original shipping agent. Guidelines for insurance claims vary by carrier so please check with the carrier for specific instructions.
• Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them.
• In the event that you, the recipient, files the claim, the shop owner will provide you with the necessary insurance information.
• For information on filing a claim through the following carriers, visit: *
o United States Postal Service: http://www.usps.com
I ship exclusively through the United States Post Office.