For sale: A “Gold” charm bracelet from the 1950s.
Measurements: 7 ½ inches long by ½ inch wide.
Excellent vintage condition with wear from normal use.
Note: I have not tested the metal of the bracelet or charms.
There are 35 charms on this bracelet. The clasp of the bracelet is marked: “ 1/20 12K. Fourteen (14) of the charms are hallmarked 14K; two (2) are hallmarked 10K; two (2) are hallmarked 9K; and one is hallmarked 18K.
This is a list of some of the charms:
• San Francisco Trolley car: 14K
• National honor Society CSLS: 10K
• Cathedral etched “Westminster”: GUL 9.375 (English 9K)
• Graduation cap with a “pearl” don’t know if really a pearl: 14K
• Angel: 14K
• Log cabin: 14K
• 2 bells: 14K
• Typewriter, carriage slides: 14K
• Jet plane 707: 14K
• Maple Leaf: 10K
• Heart with “red gems” 14K
• Hula dancer: C (copyright) LBach 14K
• Abacus: 14K
• 4 leaf clover: 14K
• Horseshoe 14K
• Dog with pups sucking: 14K
• Oriental man in cart: 14K
• Mexican wearing a sombrero: 18K
Other charms: bull fighter, totem pole, fraternity/sorority charms, pelican with fish in beak, Eiffel tower, Seattle world fair needle, clock tower, telephone receiver, elephant, sail boat, Cinderella carriage wheels turn, cruise ship.
This bracelet weighs 120 grams (4&1/4 ounces)