Exceptional William IV Tea Poy in nicely figured rosewood having a rectangular cut corner top with moulded edge opening to a fitted interior with two caddies and two later sugar bowls; the whole supported by a turned and fluted shaft. Circa 1825-30. (Loss to one rear foot.)
Unusually narrow English Regency Pembroke table in mahogany, having a rectangular top with two rounded corner drop leaves above a skirt with a working and faux drawer and raised on reeded tapered legs and ending in brass casters. Circa 1800-1810.
Late Victorian Bamboo and Lacquer Magazine Rack, having a padded seat top and hinged front panel opening to a divided interior; front and sides decorated with lacquer chinoiserie panels of birds and blossoms. English, Circa 1880.
(losses to lacquer)
Fine Antique Edwardian Bidet in Satinwood having a rectangular lift-off top with ebony and rosewood line inlay opening to a pottery bowl and raised on turned, fluted and tapered legs. Stamped: "Johnstone Jeanes & Co, 67 New Bond St. London"*
*Johnstone Jeans & Co. was a furnishing house in London in the late 19th Century. They participated in the Exhibition of Works of Art applied to Furn ...click for details
Exceptional George III Painted Satinwood Pembroke Table, in the manner of Robert Adam; having rectangular top and two drop leaves, with a central painted patterae of children with dogs and a border decorated with ribbon and foliage. Below is a single drawer and the whole is raised on straight, tapered legs with painted floral decoration. English, circa 1780.(slight warp to leaves
Fine George III Tilt-top Tea Table in mahogany having circular dished top above a “birdcage” support (which allows for rotating the top) and a vasiform pillar supported by three cabriole legs with pad feet. English, circa 1760-80.
Fine 18th century English “riddle-back” sidechair in mahogany having shaped, pierced crest rail and three similarly carved slats above a saddle seat and straight, molded legs joined by an “H” stretcher. Circa 1780.
Provenance: from the Boiardi Family Collection, Penderyn House, Wye River, MD.