Depression Glass, Fenton, Duncan and Miller, Fostoria, Cambridge, Two J's, Imperial
Gift Certificates
Ever want to give a Gift Certificate? Contact us at: and ask. We will issue a Gift Certificate in any amount to the person you wish to give to. Certificate must first be paid either by personal check, money order, or by Paypal. Always give a few days for checks to process. A gift certificate can be used on all items we present in our catalog.
Please contact us for any further information. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We're always here to help you with great, personable service. Just ask for Jim.

member, TROCADERO © 1998-2013 All Rights Reserved