Oblong folio album with 54 albumen and 7 photolitho photographs, showing ruins and city scenes. Half leather with spine stamped "Egypt" in gilt. The black and white photographs mounted on boards. Each print approximately 22 cm x 28 cm, signed in the negative, the majority numbered and captioned in French.
- Felix Bonfils, French photographer, active 1867 - 1885.
- G. Lekegian & Co., French company, active 1860 - 1890.
- Zangaki Brothers, Greek photographers, active 1860 - 1890.
- Edit. Photoglob, Switzerland, photographic process.
- Edit. Schroeder & Cie. Zurich, Switzerland, photographic process.
Condition: Binding worn, hinges weak. Two photos mounted on one board (front- and backside). The boards with some browning to the edges. Most of the photos in good and fresh condition. The boards slightly wavy.