From left to right:
1. Brass pin with ornament in the shape of a temple with bells and pendants. H. 10,5 cm. Condition: missing pendants and the feathers are almost completely worn.
2. Silver pin adorned with a jade peony with red coral beads, surrounded by kingfisher ornaments. H. 12,5 cm. Light age wear to the feathers.
3. Brass pin adorned with a flower ornament. H. 12 cm. Condition: the pin is not original, age wear to the feathers, colored bead is missing at the heart of the flower.
4. Silver pin with a gilded silver ornament, depicting 2 cranes (longevity) and the Shou character (longevity), H. 7,5 cm. Condition: light age wear, some feathers replaced.
5. Silver pin with gilded silver ornament in the shape of two flowers. H. 10 cm. Light age wear.
The pins date from the late 19th to early 20th century and are sold as a group.