A Victorian Sterling Silver Presentation Inkstand or Standish with Taperstick. The Inkstand is Assayed in Sheffield 1864, with the maker "IH" probably john Harrelson. The Cut Glass Inkwells, with Hinged Silver Lids are from Birmingham 1863, with the makers mark of "IC", probably James Collins. The Dimensions are 11.25" in width x 7.5" deep x 5" high to the inkwell and 6.5" high to the taperstick. The stand without the inkwells weighs approximately 22 Standard/20 Troy ounces. There are some very minor dings in the rear. There is a presentation inscription on the front indicating that it was a gift to "Rev. Charles Webb by the Parishioners of Averham, Kilham and Staythorpe" in Nottinghamshire, in the year 1864.