Stamped Design with Very Nice Detail
• ID: Vintage Coro Sterling Craft Figural Silver Goose Brooch
• Feature: Repoussé Design, very nice detail
• Size: 3 3/4" ( wing to tail) 3 1/4" (nose to tail) and 2 3/4 like you were wearing the pin.
• Weight: 16.5 grams
• Clasp: Locking clasp
• Hallmark(s): "Coro STERLING CRAFT"
• Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition
Coro Sterling Craft Goose in Flight Brooch is Bold in Flight and in Size and remarkable in detail. The brooch was designed in 1941 by Gene Verrecchia. As you can see, the wings are not only detailed, the front wing is curved as it is in actual flight. The goose’s neck is stretched outward, its tail feathers trailing behind. When you hear the sound of the wild geese overhead in migration and look upward, this is the figure we see in the great flocks.