Studio Pottery Kyo ware Red Glaze Tokkuri (Sake Bottle) by Yoshinori Izumi (b. 1947).
- Born in Kyoto 1947;
- 1970 Graduated from Osaka University of the Arts, Craft Design, Ceramics Department;
- 1971 Graduated from Kyoto Municipal Industrial Research Institute;
- Opened Daikakuji Pottery in front of Sagadaikakuji Gate, Ukyo-ku;
- 1994 Visited the ruins of an ancient kiln of Celadon and Tenmoku in China;
- 2013 Moved the pottery in Keihoku, Ukyo-ku.
4.9in. (12.5cm.) high;
3.5in. (9cm.) diameter;
No chips, no cracks.
Supplied with original wooden box