Here is a lovely little treasures from about 1780-1790; it was originally a shoe buckle but sometime in its history it was converted into a pin with a locking c-clasp. It’s wonderful that the jeweler who added it left the original buckle as well! So it can still be used as a clip or a brooch.
It measures about 1 ¼” long by 1” wide, curved style as expected. It is unmarked for metal content but tests for European silver grade at 800. All the original paste are still present in their high set claw setting, closed back. They are all bright and in lovely condition without any chips or issue.